Wednesday 20 March 2013

Thing 20 - SlideShare - YES

A big YES to the SlideShare - one of the Top 5 of sot23things indeed.
I will definitely use it for sharing my training presentations with library users in near future. It saves space on your PC as you don't need to save your large documents on your PC anymore.
Uploaded one of my training PowerPoints to SlideShare 
How useful using SlideShare will be to share links of all types of media files, including presentations (PowerPoint & Keynote) and documents (Word & PDF) with our library users. Click here to see more benefits of the SlideShare or just see the summary of its benefits shown in this screen shot: 



One week later.........
wow...My PowerPoint was viewed by 139 people...hope some of the viewers were my colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment